Thursday, August 22, 2013

Launching another blog...

I was previously very interested in everything that had something to do with the global warming discussions and environmental issues. As a consequence of this - I decided to upgrade our house from 1971 to a "JAHUS" standard. Hoping that others would follow in my footsteps, I wanted to share my experiences in this blog. I also followed up with comments and links to relevant articles and forums (like presenting the idea, backed by Bill Gates: a micro-nuclear-powerstation in your own garden/house). I am of course still very concerned and interested in these questions, but more of my "innovation energy" these days is being directed towards improving public services and the program called Innovation@Altinn. I have therefore launched a new blog (in norwegian): http://bedreoffentligetjenester.blogspot.no/2013/08/velkommen-til-bloggen-som-fokuserer-pa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment